States Advance Career Readiness
CCSSO and JPMorgan Chase & Co. announced $20 million in grants to 10 states to dramatically increase the number of students who graduate from high school prepared for careers.
Learn more about the $75 million global New Skills for Youth initiative and how each awarded state will work with government, business and education leaders to strengthen career education and create pathways to economic success.
CCSSO in Action
- JPMorgan Chase and CCSSO Announce $20 Million to Improve Career Education for Young People in 10 U.S. States
- CCSSO Announces Four Finalists for 2017 National Teacher of the Year Award
- CCSSO Steps Up Support to States to Elevate School Leadership
- CCSSO Welcomes New President and Board of Directors
- CCSSO Releases Alternate Proposal on Supplement not Supplant Rule
- CCSSO and the Aspen Institute Release New State Framework for Advancing Equity through ESSA
- CCSSO Releases Statement on Higher Education Act Regulations
- Nevada Superintendent Urges Department to Revise Proposed ESSA Regulations