Leading for Equity
The Aspen Institute Education & Society Program and the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO) released Leading for Equity: Opportunities for State Education Chiefs, a series of commitments to help state education chiefs take action to achieve educational equity in their states.
The commitments provide a holistic approach to achieving equity for all students in a state, from prioritizing equity in the state strategic plan to investing in our youngest learners.
CCSSO in Action
- CCSSO and the Aspen Institute Release Commitments for Advancing Educational Equity in States
- CCSSO, CEEDAR Release Guidance for Principals to Improve Outcomes for Students with Disabilities
- JPMorgan Chase and CCSSO Announce $20 Million to Improve Career Education for Young People in 10 U.S. States
- CCSSO Announces Four Finalists for 2017 National Teacher of the Year Award
- CCSSO Steps Up Support to States to Elevate School Leadership
- CCSSO Welcomes New President and Board of Directors
- CCSSO Releases Alternate Proposal on Supplement not Supplant Rule