Public Comment Sought on Draft Standards for Education Leaders
CCSSO and the National Policy Board for Educational Administration (NPBEA) are seeking additional feedback from the public on revised draft standards for education leaders that aim to ensure district and school leaders are able to improve student learning and achievement and meet new, higher expectations.
Read the revised draft standards and submit your comments.
Advocacy in Action
- Senators Announce ‘Excellent Bipartisan Bill’
- CCSSO Applauds Continued Flexibility, Urges ESEA Reauthorization
- State Chiefs Discuss Education Priorities with President Obama
- State Leaders Discuss Progress in Efforts to Maintain Quality, Reduce Testing Time for Students
- CCSSO Board President June Atkinson Delivers State of the States Address
- CCSSO Executive Director Urges House to ‘Vote Soon’
- Celebrate Why You #LoveTeaching This Week