- Click here for the Visualizing Progress webinar (related to the section, Developing a Model that Reproduces Growth Trajectories, on pages 35-44 in the Handbook)
- Click here for the Visualization of English Language Proficiency Assessment (ELPA) results webinar. This webinar will present a means to examine domain scores with respect to individual student performance and inferences about schools.
- Click here for the Examining the coherence of annual progress, growth, and English Language Proficiency Indicator (ELPI) results webinar. This webinar will focus on: How progress of ELs varies among schools How various aspects of change relate to each other? How sensitive are the various indicators of progress to actual progress?
- Click here for the Examining the coherence of annual progress, growth, and English Language Proficiency Indicator (ELPI) results: Technical Appendix webinar.This webinar serves as the “Technical Appendix” to the third webinar and shows details on how to create the growth chart that was used. This webinar will provide a step by step guide on how to create a pivot table and the chart that shows average progress and the distribution of progress by school. In addition, Dr. Pete Goldschmidt will demonstrate how to add additional subgroup and contextual information.
- Click here for the final English Language Proficiency Indicator and English Language Progress webinar in the series. Dr. Pete Goldschmidt presented on how to predict EL student success (i.e., the likelihood of making progress.)
You May Also Be Interested In ...