New Skills for Youth
The Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO) is proud to partner with JPMorgan Chase & Co. and the National Association of State Directors of Career Technical Education Consortium (NASDCTEc) to support states as they elevate career education by working with educators, business, higher education, and community members to align career pathways with high-skill, high-demand jobs.
Learn more about the New Skills for Youth grant opportunity.
CCSSO in Action
- CCSSO Announces Investment to Advance State Career Readiness Pathways for Students
- CCSSO Announces Four Finalists for 2016 National Teacher of the Year Award
- CCSSO Submits Comment on ESSA Regulation and Guidance
- CCSSO Statement on Signing of Every Student Succeeds Act
- CCSSO Applauds Senate Passage of Every Student Succeeds Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act is ‘critical step forward’