Surveys of Enacted Curriculum: Content & Instruction In Focus
|Author(s)||A joint project of the Council of Chief State School Officers and the Wisconsin Center for Educational Research|
|publication pdf||SEC Content & Instruction in Focus|
Information about the Surveys of Enacted Curriculum process and benefits such as:
- What are the Surveys of Enacted Curriculum?
- What is unique about the Surveys of Enacted Curriculum?
- How will this work at your school?
- What will the data uncover?
- After you receive and interpret the survey data, what's next?
- WebsiteSurveys of Enacted Curriculum Online Tool and Data Reporting
- PublicationContent and Instruction in Focus
- PublicationHow to Use SEC Charts to Compare Common Core State Standards with prior State Standards
- WebinarWebinar: The Use of the Surveys of Enacted Curriculum (SEC) Data and Transition to the Common Core
- WebinarWebinar: Language Arts Instructional Strategies for Special Education Teachers and All Teachers
- WebinarWebinar: The Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts: Shifts and Implications for ELA Instruction
- WebinarWebinar: Transition to the CCSS for Teachers of Student with Significant Cognitive Disabilities" Aligning Instruction to Standards
- WebsiteImproving Teaching and Learning Using SEC Data: Online Professional Development with CCSS