Quality Assurance Practices Associated with Producing Cohort Graduation Rates
|Author(s)||Robin Taylor, J. P. Beaudoin, Pete Goldschmidt|
|Publication date||June 2007|
|publication pdf||Quality Assurance Practices Associated with Producing Cohort Graduation Rates|
This paper is the second in a series exploring methods of implementing quality assurance practices in statewide accountability systems and focuses on the calculation of cohort graduation rates.
- PublicationGuide to United States Department of Education Growth Model Pilot Program 2005-2008
- PublicationDetermining Adequate Yearly Progress in a State Performance or Proficiency Index Model
- ProgramAccountability Systems and Reporting (ASR)
- PublicationImplementer’s Guide to Growth Models
- PublicationKey Elements for Educational Accountability Models
- PublicationValidity Threats: Detection and Control Practices for State and Local Education Officials
- PublicationPolicymakers’ Guide to Growth Models for School Accountability: How Do Accountability Models Differ?
- PublicationA Framework for Examining Validity in State Accountability Systems
- PublicationKey Elements for Educational Accountability Models in Transition: A Guide for Policymakers
- PublicationStatewide Educational Accountability Systems Under the NCLB Act—A Report on 2009 and 2010 Amendments to State Plans