CCSSO Releases New Stakeholder Engagement Resources
CCSSO has released two new resources related to stakeholder engagement: Digital Resources Toolkit and Promotional Materials Toolkit. A description of both are below.
In the Digital Resources Toolkit, you will find:
- Digital Guidance on how to most effectively use your state's digital platforms to communicate important information on ESSA
- Sample Website Copy and suggested content for you to incorporate into your SEA website when communicating on ESSA
- Sample Social Content for Twitter and Facebook, along with appropriately-sized photos you can use for both platforms
In the Promotional Materials Toolkit, you will find:
- A customizable flyer to advertise stakeholder meetings
- Two sample e-blasts: one informational and one promotional that you can send to stakeholders or an ESSA listserv
- A how-to guide for radio PSAs and a sample PSA script to reach stakeholders by the airwaves
Both toolkits are now available on our website at www.ccsso.org/essa under the Stakeholder Engagement section.